Have you ever felt the longing to find your unique calling? Or felt stuck in your personal life or your career? Many people are searching to discover their life’s purpose and find clarity of what they are called to do. We live in a very fast paced world and sometimes it becomes overwhelming to find our unique purpose. In order for us to tap into our highest potential, we need to transform our circumstance from one state of being to more creative and evolved state of being. Highly successful people are very creative. They live in the state of flow, which allows new possibilities to unfold. Following are the 3 steps to help us evolve, to find our purpose and to transform our influence:
1. The first step is to Shift our Awareness:
- Activating our creativity and tapping into it
- Letting go of old habits and belief system
- Using all of our senses to create.
- Create inner desire and passion for everything we are doing
2. The second step is to Harness our Talents:
- Connect and grow the essential self or our unique self by seeing the end at the beginning
- Find mentors and sponsors that can help you step into the higher self
3. The third stage is to Change our World:
- In order to change our world and consequently the world around us, we have to see the possibilities with our inner eyes, live in the possibilities and sense the possibilities.
- Exposed to other possible way of being
The upcoming Crimson Woman Conference is focused on the personal and professional development for Women in Leadership. It will inspire you and gives you practical tools to look beyond what you know and expand your horizon to new possibilities. This is just a taste of what we will cover. http://www.crimsonwoman.com/conference/ Written by Felora Derakhshani, Human Potential Consultant